Τετάρτη 19 Νοεμβρίου 2008


Fae Maureen"
Fae Maureen, was a fairy queen I loved her right from the start Her gossamer wings; dainty things Really captured my heart
Yes I've known her all my life Kept her close by my side Hardly let her out of my sight With her I could always confide
Good fairies are hard to find With the magic touch of their wand They could light fireflies in flight Or melt the ice on the pond.
There seemed little she couldn't do I depended on her so much She did everything I asked There was reality in her touch
She'd touch the bottom of a cloud From which the rain would flow Then sprinkle fairy dust upon it And make the rainbow glow
She could dart here and there Seems like she was everywhere All I could do was stand and stare She was the fairest of the fair

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: